StrukturELLE, which does not pursue any lucrative purpose, gives itself the means to act on private and public structures to highlight the skills (in the broadest sense) of women* of all ages and backgrounds. It works for greater visibility and a better foundation of skills. The association is active. In particular, it works on glass ceilings and the reconciliation of private, professional and public life.
StrukturELLE promotes skills, preserving the autonomy and diversity of its members, particularly in the private and public, social, economic, professional, training, cultural, multicultural, digital, etc. fields.
To this end StrukturELLE :
- proposes consultations and audits to its members and third parties in order to improve, in particular, the representativeness and place of women in structural environments (e.g. professional, personal, institutional, cultural, academic, etc.);
- supports networks of meetings, collaboration and solidarity between women and the defence of their interests at local, regional, cantonal, national and international level;
- ensures a suitable environment for the expression and visibility of equal and diverse competences;
- develops tools and methods;
- organises events, initiates research projects, produces publications and carries out projects.